From Mac Guides
Here is a (growing) list of tips for iTunes
- Cmd-Opt + Next jumps to the next album
- Change the link behavior of the arrow from the music store to the local library with this guide.
- Drag a song from the library or playlist to the Desktop to make a copy of that song.
- Automatically resize a column to the appropriate width by double-clicking on the right column divider in the header (where you normally can drag to resized)
- Alternatively, right-click on the column and select "Autosize Column"
- Show or hide the iTunes MiniStore by clicking the appropriate icon in the lower right
- or choose Show/Hide iTunes MiniStore from the View menu
- Cmd-Click on a checkbox to turn all checkboxes in a list on or off.