From Mac Guides
These pages are a companion to the MacRumors website and forums. The Guide pages are based on the MediaWiki software which drives the popular Wikipedia encyclopedia. The software is designed to provide a collaborative environment for individuals to continuously edit entries to provide both accurate and up to date information about the many topics
The collaborative nature of this software allows almost anyone to become an editor. A few special restrictions should be noted.
- In order to edit a page, you must be registered in our forums and have made at least 5 posts. The reason for this restriction is to prevent abusive registrations and editing.
- How to Register and Login
- How to Create a New Page
- How to Edit a Page
- How to Take Screenshots and Upload
- Display An Image In A MacRumors Guide
- Sandbox - practice editing articles
Still need Help? Ask in the Mac Guides forums